Vi-Jon Corporate Contributions Policy and Criteria
Vi-Jon, Inc., the manufacturer of Germ-X® Hand Sanitizer, strongly believes in supporting the communities where we live and work. Our commitment to social responsibility and corporate citizenship is evident through the support of select non-profit organizations, primarily in the communities we operate in, that are reasonably aligned with our values and mission. The organizations Vi-Jon supports typically focus on education, health and welfare and in instances where there may be emergency needs (i.e. natural disasters or health emergencies).
Vi-Jon, Inc. does not contribute to:
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or disability status
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties or lobbying organizations
- Organizations of a non-charitable nature
- Individual churches or religious institutions
- Sponsorship of school sports teams, clubs, activities or events
All requests for charitable contributions should be submitted in writing on the letterhead of the organization at least 30 days in advance of the event or due date for the request. Requests made via phone or email will not be accepted.
All request letters must include:
- A description of the organization and its purpose
- A copy of the approval to operate as a non-profit organization including the Tax ID number (i.e. 501(c)(3) letter)
- The amount of funds or product requested
- The date funds or product is needed
- Please note: in most cases, approved Germ-X product donations will not be shipped and must be picked up by the requesting organization
Please mail requests to:
Re: Charitable Donation Request
8800 Page Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63114
Requests are reviewed on a monthly basis. Due to the volume of requests received, replies will not be made to every request, and only one request will be considered per organization per calendar year. Individual employees may not respond to requests from other individuals or organizations.
Vi-Jon receives a number of requests for donations nearly every day, unfortunately, many more than we can realistically support. A decision to decline a request is not meant to imply the organization’s program is not needed or valued, but that it simply does not fall within our priorities at the time of the request.
Vi-Jon, Inc. reserves the right to change or make exceptions to this policy at any time as it deems appropriate.